Friday 13 August 2010

The Future of Torchwood

Russell T Davies has spoken to the official Torchwood Magazine about the plans for Torchwood's future. Davies said he would have no difficultly continuing the story of Torchwood from the ending of 'Children of Earth'.


"I could write you scene one of series four right now. I know exactly how to pick it up. I've got a shape in mind, and I've got stories. I know where you'd find Gwen and Rhys, and their baby, and Jack, and I know how you'd go forward with a new form of Torchwood."


He added: "If the BBC asked for another 13 one-part stories, that's what we'd do. I'm ready for anything, but I think it works well as one continuous story. But if the BBC decide they want 13 one-offs, I'll suddenly decide that's the best format in the world!"

What do you think of this?
Please comment.

1 comment:

  1. I will accept any form of the Torchwood continuation! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete